Publisher: The Institute for Forecasting CSPS SAS
Electronic journal Foresight, Analysis and Recommendations-FAR is peer-reviewed scientific journal
Aims and objectives of e-journal: Foresight, Analysis and Recommendations-FAR are original contributions to the academic and political debate on the following topics:
- theoretical, methodological and conceptual issues of the forecasting of the Slovak society development within a national and world-wide context;
- social-economic dimension of global environmental changes, environmental management and spatial planning;
- co-evolution of an institutional and technological change
Availability and periodicity: electronic journal is available online on the website and as of 2017 is updated biannually.
Language of published articles: Editors plans to provide with a gradual transition to publishing in English and German.
The journal is documented in EBSCO
GUIDE FOR AUTHORS:
Foresight, Analysis and Recommendations-FAR deliver the original contributions of the Institute for Forecasting SAS researchers and their collaborators from Slovakia as well as abroad. The contributions can be send by researchers of any academic institutions from Slovak Republic or abroad.
Deadline for new contributions to new number of journal PP-FAR is 31.10.2022.
All contributions available for publication in scientific journal Foresight, Analysis and Recommendations-FAR should be sent in electronic form to the executive editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The both templates (in Slovak and English version) are in the appendix, where are presented all the technical parameters for the writing of the article (eg formatting and manual for references).
Reviewers will be contacted by the executive editor according to the consultation with the editorial board. At least one reviewer must be from an external institution. Reviewers remain anonymous. Papers already published elsewhere will not be accepted for publishing. Offered contribution should not be at the same time offered to other periodicals. Contributions will be not assesed linguistic adjustment. Contributor is responsible for the quality of language version of contribution.
We also ask the contributors to include the signed declaration on the European Charter and Code for Researchers..
We are looking forward on new articles and the cooperation.
Branislav Šprocha (CSPS Institute for Forecasting SAS, Bratislava)Editorial board
- Elena Fifeková (CSPS Institute for Forecasting SAS, Bratislava)
- Ivana Studená (CSPS Institute for Forecasting SAS, Bratislava)
- Maroš Finka (Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava)
- Dušana Dokupilová (CSPS Institute for Forecasting SAS, Bratislava)
- Christiana Kliková (Faculty of Economics VSB- Technical University of Ostrava, CZ)
- Lucia Mýtna Kureková (CSPS Institute for Forecasting SAS, Bratislava)
- Edita Nemcová (CSPS Institute for Forecasting SAS, Bratislava)
- Martina Polláková (University of Hertfordshire, UK)
- Eva Sodomová (University of Economics in Bratislava)
- Allan M. Williams (University of Surrey, UK)
- Luděk Šídlo (Faculty of Science, Charles University, CZ)
Martina Chrančoková (CSPS Institute for Forecasting SAS, Bratislava)Technical editor
Ingrid Pecháňová (CSPS Institute for Forecasting SAS, Bratislava)
- Introduction 14, No 1
- LABOR MIGRATION OF ROMA IN SLOVAKIA – CRITICAL ANALYSIS OUTLINE
- PUBLIC AND MEDIA DISCOURSE OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC IN MARGINALISED COMMUNITIES WITH STATE-IMPOSED QUARANTINE
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES AND JOB SEARCH TOOLS. WHAT HAVE ROMA EXPERIENCED IN SLOVAKIA AND HOW ARE THEY
- THE DECISIONS OF ROMA FROM MARGINALISED LOCALITIES ABOUT TRAVELLING TO WORK IN THE FORM JOB MOBILITY OR COMMUTING
- Úvod 13, No 2
- RENOVATION OF PUBLIC BUILDINGS IN BRATISLAVA REGION
- MODEL OF ONE-CHILD FAMILY IN TEMPORAL AND SPATIAL PERSPECTIVE IN SLOVAKIA
- COALE'S INDICES AND COALE-TRUSSELL MODEL OF FERTILITY - PRACTICAL USE FOR THE ANALYSIS OF HISTORICAL CHANGES IN THE CHILDBEARING IN SLOVAKIA
- INDUSTRY 4.0 IN THE HUMAN CAPITAL OPTICS - EMPIRICAL FINDINGS OF WORK 4.0 COMPETENCIES DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE SLOVAK AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR
- THE RELATION BETWEEN COVID INCIDENCE AND INTERNAL MOBILITY IN DISTRICTS IN SLOVAKIA
- FORECASTING ADULT SKILLS IN SLOVAKIA: METHODOLOGICAL ISSUES RELATED TO THE UPCOMING PIAAC SURVEY
- Úvod 13, No 1
- IDENTIFICATION OF DEVELOPMENT TRENDS OF BIOBANKING AND ITS POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER PROGRESS
- SOME ANALYTICAL POSSIBILITIES OF RESEARCH OF THE LEVEL OF MORTALITY FOR SELECTED CANCER DISEASES IN SLOVAKIA
- THE POSITION OF SLOVAKIA IN EUROPEAN AREA IN TERMS OF MORTALITY FROM SELECTED CANCER DISEASES
- Úvod 12, No 2
- THE INTERGENERATIONAL DIGITAL GAP WITH REGARD TO SILVER WORKERS
- OECD SOPEMI NATIONAL REPORT 2020 FOR SLOVAK REPUBLIC PART I MAJOR DEVELOPMENT IN MIGRATION AND INTEGRATION POLICY AND MIGRATION MOVEMENTS
- OECD SOPEMI NATIONAL REPORT 2020 FOR SLOVAK REPUBLIC PART II EVOLUTION OF THE FOREIGN-BORN AND FOREIGN POPULATIONS, MAIN CHANGES AT THE LABOUR MARKET, FOREIGN WORKERS AND MAIN ECONOMIC INDICATORS
- Úvod 11, No 2
- THE IMPACT OF EMERGING ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES ON THE EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENT AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS FOR EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY: ARTIFICIAL MEAT, BLOCKCHAIN, DRONES FOR DELIVERY, AND OFF-GRID ELECTRICITY
- EFFECTS OF THE SLOVAK SCIENCE PARKS AND RESEARCH CENTERS
- LABOUR MIGRATION IN THE CONTEXT OF MIGRATION FLOWS IN SLOVAKIA