- Centrum spoločenských a psychologických vied SAV, v. v. i.
- Main Arbeit. Kommunales Jobcenter Offenbach
- Zuzana Polačková
- 01/2022 - 06/2024
- Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia
- EaSI (Employment and Social Innovations)
- Germany: MainArbeit. Kommunales Jobcenter Offenbach Hungary: Artemisszió Alapítvány Bischitz Johanna Integrált Humán Szolgáltató Központ Slovakia: Človek v ohrození, Ústredie práce, sociálnych vecí a rodiny, Slovenia: Social Protection Institute of the Republic of Slovenia
The project develops and validates tools and practices aimed at strengthening the integration of services provided to people from vulnerable groups in order to promote their inclusion in the labour market and society. The target groups of the project are long-term unemployed or inactive people of working age facing multiple disadvantages. These are people who often need the intervention of several services, the possible coordination of services increases their effectiveness. In the current institutional set-up, the availability of support services is limited, education and awareness about the existence of different services and tools is often insufficient and the services provided are often fragmented. Cross-sectoral cooperation and the systematic involvement of NGOs in the service delivery system can fill the gaps. The CRIS project will address the challenges of integrated service delivery: (1) strengthening referral mechanisms and introducing new outreach activities; (2) strengthening or developing the capacity of public employment services in "case management"; (3) filling service gaps through capacity building in public agencies and/or developing an effective model for engaging NGOs in service delivery and subcontracting these organizations.